Forever stylish and eternally inspiring, get a glimpse of the creative behind the brand as Aje co-designer, Edwina Robinson shares her top 10 rules of style to abide by. So take your cue for the new season and dive right in with her little pearls of wisdom...
1. Embrace contrast in style and fabrication. I love to strike a balance between feminine and tough and love to pair fabrications like leather and lace, denim and embellishment which are atypical.
2. Never try too hard when putting a look together. Allow a certain insouciance and nonchalance to come across.
3. Don't simply follow trends. Understand your body type and wear pieces that work well with your shape.
4. Ensure you feel comfortable in the pieces you wear. This will boost your confidence allowing your personality to shine through. There's nothing worse than not feeling like yourself in an outfit.
5. The less make-up the better. Except for a strong red lip. This can be the perfect pick me up to take you from day to night instantaneously.
6. Keep a few little essentials in your handbag. I always carry a needle and thread and a tape measure around with me. Expect the unexpected!
7. Add a statement earring. It's such an easy way to lift your look and add a bit of personality to your style.
8. Wear things a little undone. There's something so beautiful about a little disheveled elegance.
9. Be unique. Embrace you individuality through your clothing. Fashion is a form of self expression, it's important to remember the 'self'.
10. Never neglect your footwear or your accessories - amazing shoes, amazing sunglasses and amazing bags go a long way to add the perfect amount of elevation to even the greatest of clothing ensembles.
• SHOP EDWINA'S EDIT HERE •
THE FRANKIE JUMPER
THE CAMILLE COAT
THE PARKER MINI